Scenic setting for stylish and comfortable Muswell Hill home
- Credit: Dexters
Wood Vale, Muswell Hill N10
This four bedroom family home has 2,800sq ft of versatile accommodation and a wide, 120ft west-facing garden.
The parquet flooring in the bright and spacious entrance hall runs through to the front reception room, which retains original features such as a fireplace.
Also on the ground floor, to the rear of the house, is an open plan main reception with kitchen. This has a gas flamed fireplace, bespoke Shaker style kitchen and breakfast bar, and there’s an exceptional dining area with a windows above and bi fold doors to the side.
Upstairs, the main suite is on the first floor, and has a dressing room and full bathroom. Also on this floor are two additional large double bedrooms, sharing a modern family bathroom.
On the second floor is a 21ft suite with full bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and storage. This bedroom offers a woodland panorama from the Juliet balcony, whilst the front overlooks cricket pitches and tennis courts.
Outside, there is parking for several cars. The garage has been converted to provide a utility and boot room, with bicycle and tools storage, accessed from the front drive.
- 1 Eight people arrested in London and Kent over fatal shooting
- 2 Immersive monkey enclosure opens at London ZSL Zoo
- 3 Muswell Hill GP surgery rated 'inadequate' for safety by watchdog
- 4 Kenwood House wins permission for large events – despite end to concerts
- 5 'Why conservation areas matter in Hampstead'
- 6 Wood Green shooting victim named
- 7 Two more child strip-search cases under investigation by police watchdog
- 8 Free proms get under way in Waterlow Park
- 9 HGO Summer Concert: showcase for talented young opera voices
- 10 Mezcalito Islington: Nachos, tacos and tequila galore
The property has direct access to Queen’s Wood and is near Highgate Tube station, as well as Muswell Hill Broadway and Highgate village.
Dexters, Muswell Hill, tel: 020 8444 2388, web: dexters.co.uk