Family home, with loft conversion and open plan living, in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Dexters
Rhodes Avenue, Muswell Hill, N22
This four bedroom, two bathroom house has a loft conversion, rear extension, modern open plan living area and underfloor heating.
The semi-detached 1930s family home, with a wider than normal plot, has recently been fully refurbished.
The complete overhaul includes new plumbing, heating, electric wiring, roof and European style (tilt and turn) double glazed windows.
The loft conversion and rear extension have been designed to increase the flow of natural light, with a modern, open plan living area perfect for entertaining.
Sliding glass doors, that almost span the width of the house, offer views of the garden.
The modern kitchen has integrated, top of the range Miele appliances.
- 1 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 2 'Wet End Lane': Leak could take five days to fix
- 3 Rival bosses bemoan ref justice as Tottenham snatch dramatic draw at Chelsea
- 4 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 5 'Conte, Richarlison and a hard-fought Spurs point at Chelsea'
- 6 West Hampstead man fatally stabbed in Ealing
- 7 Graham Chapman's Highgate haunt gets a refurb
- 8 Review: Moreish Mediterranean cuisine at Muswell Hill cafe with roastery
- 9 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 10 'No one hurt' as branch crashes to ground at Hampstead Heath
On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms, a large modern bathroom (with bath, shower and electric underfloor heating) and large open hallway, which is a bright and airy work from home space or social area, perfect for kids' homework.
Rhodes Avenue is a desirable location which is within moments walk of local cafes, shops and restaurants.
It is also near tennis and golf clubs, it is a short commute from Bounds Green Tube station (Piccadilly Line). It is also within the catchment area of the Ofsted Outstanding ranked Rhodes Avenue Primary School and Alexandra Palace School (APS) secondary and sixth form school.
Dexters Muswell Hill, tel 020 8444 2388, dexters.co.uk