Immaculate, light and airy four-bedroom period house
- Credit: MARTYN GERRARD ESTATE AGENTS
A four-bedroom, two-bathroom period house with a south-facing garden and roof terrace, located on a popular road in Muswell Hill.
Offered for sale chain-free, the end-terrace property comprises; a hallway, living room-diner, kitchen-breakfast room and cloakroom on the ground floor, there are three bedrooms and the main bathroom on the first floor and the master bedroom with en-suite on the second floor.
Victorian cast-iron fireplaces are beautiful features of the living room and dining room, the living room one having a white surround and mantel. These rooms also have the original floorboards, exposed and varnished.
White and grey units with oak worktops fill the kitchen, which also has a stylish breakfast bar with storage.
There is plenty of built-in storage in the lovely master bedroom, which also has eaves storage. This room leads onto a large decked roof terrace, from which far-reaching views over the capital can be enjoyed.
The crowning glory of the house, is its delightful 92ft back garden, with a large patio, two lawns divided by a low wall, a path, an arbour and mature trees, shrubs and borders.
- 1 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 2 'Wet End Lane': Leak could take five days to fix
- 3 Graham Chapman's Highgate haunt gets a refurb
- 4 West Hampstead man fatally stabbed in Ealing
- 5 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 6 Review: Moreish Mediterranean cuisine at Muswell Hill cafe with roastery
- 7 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 8 'No one hurt' as branch crashes to ground at Hampstead Heath
- 9 'Conte, Richarlison and a hard-fought Spurs point at Chelsea'
- 10 Elderly disabled woman 'racially abused' on Camden bus
Location: Sutton Road, Muswell Hill
Agent: Martyn Gerrard, 0208 4422141